Seven gorgeous work outfit fashion ideas for the winter girl boss to wear!
Girls rule the world, and we can do that very well. From the corporate world to the client domains, we know how to make things happen. But for that, apart from our talents and skills, we need to dress right. This is why, this winter we would like to show you seven gorgeous office work outfit fashion statements that you need to flaunt with style. Believe us when we say, you would be taken very seriously. Here are a couple of looks that you should wear this time.
1. A midi skirt and a peplum top: Sassy and classy, the peplum top in solid hues would never go out of fashion. With a chunky long neckpiece adorning the top, pair the peplum beauty with textured midi skirts- grays, browns or blues, and wear opaque leggings fitting into the black heels for a beautiful stance to make. Haute Mondays are so in!
2. Trench coat and a striped cardigan: For Tuesdays to sizzle and shine in, pair up your black pants with a crisp shirt. Over this, wear a striped cardigan and top it up with a nude trench coat for the winter fashion to come as clean and complete. For the feet, stick to pumps or heels.
3. Pop in some color today: Classy and cool, bring in plenty of vibrancy that too, a yellow midi skirt can be worn on a Wednesday to add a dash of color. Pair the skirt with a matte toned gray polo neck top, and a chunky grey overcoat for warmth. Stockings in nude shades for the legs are a must with peep toe or pencil heels for the feet to complete the look!
4. Nudes with a chunky statement: If you have a chunky neckpiece and didn’t know when to wear it at work, now is the time to do so. A black pair of pants for the legs with a pink matte toned top and the chunky statement neckpiece makes for a haute office statement to flaunt. Complete the look with a white cropped coat, and a topknot for the hair.
5. Classy plaid skirts: Gray classy plaid skirts can be paired with a neutral toned matte polo neck top, and a coat in the same shade. The look comes as elegant and very stylish for a Thursday meet with the clients. Complete the look with a pair of pumps or pointed toe heels for the feet.
6. Monochromatic touches: Let’s play with the cool tone shades of pink tints in the same family, which would bring out a classy monochromatic office wear fashionable touch. A polo neck in dark pink can be worn underneath a classy matte dark pink coat, and a pair of burnt pink dress pants for a Friday statement to make. Heels should be nude and high, and with a nude leather belt to flaunt as well.
7. For the lovely Saturday statement: A cool and very calm casual look for work on a Saturday, without overdoing the lines of professionalism can be achieved with a gray long coat on top of a white top. Complete the look with open toed booties for the feet, a black midi skirt and a chunky wristlet on the hands.
If you loved this post on seven amazing office wear fashion statements, do give us a thumbs up!
by Mansi Kohli
You might also like: