Haute and elegantly outstanding fashion ideas to ring in the New Year with!
Hello dear ladies and PYTs reading this post. It is time to get ready to shake a leg or two, because our favorite season of the year has come. Winters is a time when the part scene is full-on, and that means you would have to be the best dressed at all times. Gear up from now, experiment with outstanding fashion statements and ideas, and don’t be shy. You only get to party like crazy once in a year, so why not make the most of it? To help you with the chicest of fashion ideas, we have a couple of gorgeous and very elegant evening fashionable styles to help you with. Take a look, emulate the same and flaunt your sassy diva-ishness!
1. For an office party: Here’s a look that would be elegant, sensual and perfect for an after office pre-new year bash being held on December 30th at your work place. Whilst you want to wear a sensual tone and not be too suggestive, the peplum top with a same shaded midi skirt and heels for the feet brings on the classy touch. Coupled with a long overcoat, and a sleek hairdo, you’re ready to add sparkle to the flame.
2. Add a little sparkle: To add a little sparkle and yet stay minimal for a house party at the new year bash, think of solid hues and a golden touch. Black low V-neck shirts with fluss and fuss, can be paired with a pair of golden dress pants. Complete the look with heels in neutral tones and wear a statement neckpiece that accentuates the bust line. The look is very 80s to be honest, but a retro look can make waves too.
3. When black is back: Some of us cannot get over the shade of black, and thats okay. However, when wearing an all-black number to the parties, you can have a touch of sequins on one piece to glam up the scene. Sequined black mini skirts with a black top and a black overcoat can be a haute fashion statement, paired with heels for the feet and black stockings to complete the look with.
4. Shimmers and whites: Let us now add more fun to the party scene for the new year bash, and this time with a mix of shimmers in silvers and whites too. White dress pants or bell bottoms can be worn with a shimmery silver strappy top. Nude to peachy pink heels for the feet are a must, and to keep warm, a long overcoat in a dark shade can bring on an elegant look. What say about this outstanding fashion idea? Chunk it up with sexy rings for the fingers and a statement neckpiece!
5. Minimalism in black and golds: For the lady that doesn’t like to play it too hard or to show it took too much to deck up, she plays with minimalism and yet feels like a diva. A long black dress or a short black dress, with or without a low V neck can be worn with a metallic gold jacket or a cropped coat. Heels should be in a chunky neutral tone to balance the look.
6. Velvety magic: For the winter parties ahead and the ones to attend on semi-formal lines, wearing a long velvet figure hugging sleeveless dress would be an apt way to flaunt the classy you! To stay warm, one can have an overcoat worn in solid hues- black preferably. Winter colors to choose a dress in would be berries, wines, deep plums and magenta- in velvet though! Heels for the feet should be nude to accentuate the height and the look! A statement neckpiece is a must!
7. Gorgeous V neck dresses: For a formal do and to attend the boss’s new year bash, you can dress up formal and still look every bit haute. Midnight blue ensembles with a gold waist belt makes for an elegant way to flaunt your sexy self and to make heads turn at the party. Heels should be a complimentary tone of neutral pinks to browns or nudes, blacks work well too.
Loved them all, didn’t you?
by Mansi Kohli
You might also like: