Ladies with short hair have nothing to worry about! This Christmas you can look sizzling hot with these awesome hairstyles!
2016 has been the year of short haircuts and hairstyles. From lobs to bobs to the choppiest, eye-catching thick hair locks, this year was amazingly hot for girls with short hair. Regardless of the hair-type, and texture, you can continue to sport a sexy festive look this Christmas with your stunning outfit.
Here is your perfect style guide with over 15 gorgeous short hairstyles!
1. A chic updo: This one is classy. It can look modern if tweaked well. There are tons of variations available in an elegant updo. For the one in the picture below, you need to section off the top layer hair above the ears and secure it with a hair rubber band (elastic). Gather the remaining hair into a low ponytail, and then pass the end of the lower ponytail through the center of the top section above the rubber band. Pin it in place and you’re done! Team it up with a short dress or an Indo-western outfit. Don’t forget to put on a bright bold lipstick!
2. Stylish top knot bun: For girls who would rather stay relaxed on Christmas, try out the stylish top-knot bun. It is effortless. Besides, this bun is a great balance for hiding unwashed hair while still fusing in a lot more life to the top knot. Extremely stylish on black jeans and an oversized jumper for a chilled-out look. You can also wear this hairstyle on an evening gown. Smokey eyes and a dark lipstick will add to the overall party look. Don’t forget to accessorize with a pair of earrings, or a statement neckpiece.
3. Crown braid: Pull your hair back into a chic crown braid this Christmas eve. It is definitely cute-looking. A crown braid also adds volume to your otherwise dull, winter-hair. To be able to achieve this effortless look, create a middle-part and then go for a regular braid on each side which needs to be secured with bobby pins and hidden under the back hair. This is how it will look (see picture below). You can also make a sexy crown-braid-updo for a neater, classier look.
4. Hot pompadour: Who says pompadour is only for stylish men? This one is a refreshing, red carpet look which can transform your look amping up your festive beauty statement. Create a pompadour by teasing a section of hair from temple to temple and then pushing it against where you normally part your hair to increase lift.
5. Curls: We have all tried curls with our long or short hair. However, this festive season, we suggest you create natural curls by alternating wrapping your hair over and under the barrel of the curling iron. Ideally we don’t recommend heating tools but once in a while, you can opt for natural soft curls. Ideal for heart-shaped faces, this hairstyle can look even better with soft side bang on Christmas eve!
So, which one are you going to go with?
by Vaishali Sudan Sharma
You might also like: