by Simran Gill
These tips for weight loss will not leave you looking tired or dull! Check out some of the healthy ways to look fit as you lose the extra flab!
Aren’t we all struggling to look our better versions and lose the extra flab? In today’s day and age of dealing with immense work load and a “to-go” lifestyle, maintaining a healthy weight is quite a task! In order to shed the extra kilos, people especially women, seem to workout till exhaustion while starving themselves! As the weight sheds off, the years start showing up on their faces. Wrinkles and crow’s feet become quite visible which makes the skin look dull and pasty. There’s nothing shoddier than working your way through a diet only to end up with skin that hangs like a shirt on a hanger eventually making you look older than your age.
Here are certain tips that will help you lose weight in a healthy way without making you look older:
1. Keep yourself hydrated: You may have read /heard numerous times that keeping yourself hydrated is imperative for healthy weight loss. Well here it goes again!! Water is the mantra that helps you maintain the everlasting glow which no anti-aging cream can give. Drinking water at regular intervals not only boosts your metabolism but also helps you in detoxification. One way to keep yourself hydrated and lose weight is detox water or infused water. It is more than just a sheer craze. Infused water is a blend of fruits, vegetables or herbs immersed in cold water. It not only has zero calories but is also flavor some thus making you lose weight while reinstating natural glow on your face!
2. Wholesome organic and balanced meal: There is a general saying that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. It is not without any reason that moms and grandmas chase us to eat green vegetables, fresh fruits or juices. A balanced wholesome meal helps your body get the adequate nutrition and minerals essential to retain the necessary oils that aid in rejuvenating the skin. Ideally to maintain glow and in order to nourish your skin, eat food items rich in Vitamin B12, and Omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Weight training mixed with cardio: Along with your healthy diet and cardio, it is crucial to add weight training in your weight loss regime. Weight training ensures that your fats are transformed to muscles and they are properly toned to avoid sagging in case you lose considerable weight. Although full body exercise is crucial for an effective weight loss, however women should specially focus on toning their arms, legs , back, abdomen and gluteal area to fit into those body hugging dresses making them feel vibrant, confident and sexy from outside and inside.
4. Adequate sleep: No matter how much time you dedicate to working out, a good night’s sleep is mandatory in order to lose weight and shape up. Not only does it help you burn calories, but it also boosts fat loss.
5. Vitamin supplements: At times you lose a lot of essential nutrients from your body while pushing yourself too hard to get fit thereby making you look haggard. Organic food may not be enough to help you recover the losses. Add vitamin supplements to your diet which will help your skin looking healthy and youthful.
You might also like: