by Mansi Kohli
This season get yourself a few sexy matte lipsticks for a super pout!
We leave no chance to pout; we love pouting and our innumerable selfies and pictures with friends are proof for the same. So if you have thick lips and didn’t want to make the pout look too OTT, here are top 10 popular matte lipsticks that will give your pout a sexy makeover- matte for thick lips corrects the pouty effect and makes the pout look natural too!
1. An intense matte touch: If an intense matte finish is what you desire, and not the traditional drying lip matte touch, you need a formula which is comfortable on the lip and can gel with dry lips too. In addition to that, the lip color in matte you choose should be long lasting, sans the feathering or bleeding.
Zuri recommends: L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss
2. A classy matte touch: For the lady that loves her matte shades and with a touch of elegance and class, she would need a lightweight creamy formula for her lips. Drench the lips in opaque beauty, which sits smooth and comfortable on the lip skin. Even after a couple of hours, the lipstick won’t wash out and the lips won’t look bare.
Zuri recommends: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
3. More matte to wear: If you can carry a velvety liquid matte touch that has a creamy feel or a consistency on the lines of gel, nothing like it- comfortable and lightweight too, you would need a formula that works well with dry lips for daily use. A single opaque layer can do wonders for hours at a stretch.
Zuri recommends: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color
4. Creamy matte: For women that want a matte finish but with a creamy touch, the formula for the same would be in a lipstick that helps moisturize the dryness of the lip skin. A pop of color in matte creamy tones can last for half a day or more, and a semi matte finish balances the look for work and home too
Zuri recommends: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color
5. Mousse matte: Mousse like and liquid in form, it dries up when placed on the lips to a velvety touch. A full cover finish is what you get, sans problems in application and with a gorgeous feel and look for the lips too. A formula so kind to lips is what you need, because mousse always helps work wonders for every lip type.
6. Hot reds in matte: Most of us love decking up our lips in hot reds, and the shade it seems carries versatility in itself to gel with anything we wear. What you need is a hot red number that would not run out too soon, keeps the lips moistened as well and adds a seductive glam.
Zuri recommends: M.A.C Lipstick in Ruby Woo
7. Semi matte with a fiery touch: Here’s a treat for the lady that knows what she wants, speaks her mind and is nonchalant about the world around- she is a fiery woman and her lipstick with matte tones say the same. She doesn’t want to spend too much time in front of the mirror, getting her lips painted and yet wants them to be glamorous. A semi matte touch for her is thus the deal!
What’s stopping you from decking up now?
You might also like: