by Tasneem Dhinojwala
Look no further, as we bring together a list of fashion ideas for the warmer days.
Summer has come knocking. The colder days are gone. Time to turn around your wardrobe to suit your summer needs and your style statement. Look no further, as we bring together a list of fashion ideas for the warmer days.
1. The shocking pink – The bolder shades of the pink color are a must and favorite this spring and summer. The colors to look for are raspberry, fuchsia and hot pink. Go for the kill in your favorite outfits with a lot of pink.2. The anklet – You can opt for any type depending on your style. But the ones that seem to strike a chord are the necklace types. You can create an anklet out of a necklace by wrapping one just around your ankle for that super cool look.3. The retro florals – Florals are in this season. Go back to the ‘60s and ‘70s for ideas and inspiration – wallpapers, interiors and dresses – copy or create your own designs. Head-to-toe outfits or simply a floral dress is enough for that cool summery look.
4. Yellow fever – A bright lemonade colored frock is the coolest choice this season. Take your pick from dresses done in cut-out shoulders, ruffles or a classic shirt dress, yellow is one color, that your wardrobe must have this season.
5. Graphic stripes – Another cool style this summer is going to be bold geometric stripes and bright colors. If floral designs don’t interest you, go for a full-on striped outfit for that bold and beautiful look.
6. The ‘80s metallic look – This summer, the nighttime attire is going to be dominated by disco leggings, one-shoulder dress, short minis and neon spandex – but all metallic. A must have for the bold ones, so don the retro look for the party girls!
7. Comfort and convenience – 2017 summers’ are also going to witness the fashion with function style. Relaxed shapes with muted shades in workwear inspired pieces are another must-haves for your wardrobe this season.
8. Slogans and Logos – Wear your heart on your sleeve – the slogan tee is a must-have. T-shirts with your political and social beliefs are the new rage. While you keep quiet, let your tees do all the talking!
9. The athletic look – Tracksuit tops and anoraks with crystal embellishments, leggings and draw-string pulled nylon is the sports luxe style for the summers this year. Look stylish and shimmery while jogging and working out.
10. Exaggerate – Going big is another key trend for the 2017 summer. Look super cool in over-sized shirts, This is the casual and nonchalant look that will give you an edge over others. But carry it with confidence.
11. The white skirt – No summer wardrobe is ever complete without that white skirt. Pair it with anything of your choice to look elegant and smart all the way this season. From minis to a long flowing one, make sure to have at least one.
12. Shine and glitter – It is time to look your shiny best this summer night parties. Go glittery with sequins, metallic fabrics and chrome colors. Sequined tops, dresses and accessories – some glittery embellishments will do the trick for you.
13. Khaki – One more color to watch out for this season is the khaki or army green. This time it is not only about khaki pants, even dresses are going to be in vogue as well. Strapless dresses, long frocks or short ones – get them customized.
14. Indigo is in this summer – Floral prints, geometric patterns or just the plain indigo outfits – go get one, as these are quite popular this summer. Though this is a dark color, it looks really elegant in different outfits.
You might also like: