by Mansi Kohli
HOW IT LOOKS/FEELS:
Benefit Cosmetics’ ka-BROW! eyebrow cream-gel color (Rs. 2,010/- for 3g/0.1oz) helps put all your false-looking drawn-on eyebrows fears to rest with this beauty! For all you, eyebrows-on-fleek obsessed ladies, this a must-buy product. It does a great job of accentuating the shape, color and density of my eyebrows – from a neatly done to bold look, it can totally give you versatile looks based on how much you apply.
WHY WE LIKE IT:
The texture of the gel is extremely waxy, smooth, buttery and pigmented. It has the power to instantly give your eyes and face a lift. Its staying power is for almost 18-20 hours. Its custom built-in brush does a fine job of applying small strokes all over the eyebrows to add natural-looking hairs to your eyebrows. I love how chiseled (but still natural) my brows look after using it.
- It lets you make your eyebrows light to strong, depending upon its application.
- The product is very pigmented and creamy.
- Gives instantly intensified and polished look.
- It has a long-wearing and waterproof formula, which will pretty much last all day long.
- The attached brush is finely angled and is very easy to use.
- This product takes time to apply. Like it doesn’t have the ease of an eyebrow pencil.
- You need to be really specific when it comes to how much and how well you apply this product.
HOW TO USE:
Using an eyebrow brush, start by brushing your eyebrows in an upward direction. Now, fill in the eyebrows with ka-BROW’s eyebrow cream-gel color. Always make it a point to line the front of your eyebrows in upwards stroke first, and then the rest of the 3/4th section in slightly titled upward stroke for natural-looking brows. Never, ever drag back and forth!
ZURI’S RATING ON Benefit Cosmetics’ ka-BROW! eyebrow cream-gel color – 5/5
You might also like: