by Mansi Kohli
HOW IT LOOKS/FEELS:
Inglot Sleeks Lip Gloss 62 (Rs 950/- for 5.5 ml/0.18 US FL OZ) is a great product on all types of skin tones, fair to light medium to medium tan skin tones, this lip gloss gives a different tone of shades on different skin colors. There are so many shades available in this range of lipstick, that from nude to pinks to reds, there is something for everyone. It is an out and out summer shade that will reflect beautifully under sunlight.
WHY WE LIKE IT:
The warm tones of this nude-cream lipstick sits very prettily on my fair skin tone. I am not someone who is heavily into nude lip glosses, but this product works great for a beginner like me. The color payoff is good and super buildable. It has a good pigmentation of color and non-drying and non-sticky texture on lips, which is totally the star qualities of these range of glosses. It does a decent job of hiding dark pigments on lips. It stays on for 3.5-4 hours, after which it wipes away from the lips completely, which is a good thing. Personally, for me, I use this product as an everyday makeup as it is travel-friendly and mess-free. I just brush up my eyebrows, put on some mascara, light blush and this lipstick and, my basic summery makeup is done!
- Great quality and pigment.
- Allows lips to breathe without giving that typically weird and sticky feeling.
- The product is buildable. One swipe and you are ready to go for errands shopping, two swipes and you are good to go for a movie date and three swipes you are ready to rock that glamorous night party!
- Stays on for 4 hours flat, which is a pretty good staying power in the lip gloss department.
- Enriched with Vitamin E.
- The shimmers have mini particle, which might be problematic for some.
- Though the lipstick is creamy, it doesn’t blend very well at the corner of the lips.
- It is a tad bit pricey for the kind of quantity it offers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Moisture your lips well before applying any lipstick. Start applying this gloss from the center of the upper lip moving outward towards the corners. One to two swipes and you are done!
ZURI’S RATING ON Inglot Sleeks Lip Gloss 62 – 4/5
You might also like: