Please checkout these amazing blogs:
1. I worship at the altar of Lisa Eldridge. Even though she’s a celebrity makeup artist she is still incredibly down-to-earth. Love how she explains why you’re doing this or that so you actually understand the principles and basics.
2. http://brightestbulbinthebox.com/ This under appreciated, and under valued blog is a an all time favourite of mine. I have not come across another one like this. This blog has a unique voice and a very distinct quality. Don’t forget to read the Beauty Bullshit posts – Makeup done scientifically right! Awesome.
3. http://lavieenbeaute.wordpress.com/ – a blog I like very much, written by Becky – she is someone who has an exquisite taste and style.
4. http://alwaysfeelingpretty.blogspot.in/ – my top go-to blog for BB Creams. For thorough, detailed and entertaining product reviews, visit her.
5. http://beausandbows.wordpress.com – meet Tara Joy and her simple, elegant and beautiful blog.
6. http://www.perfumeshrine.com/ – a blog by Elena Vosnaki with fragrance reviews, essays on the science of fragrance and aroma raw materials, articles on perfume history, practical tips for shoppers and much more. In short, a bible to anything related to “perfumes and fragrances”.